Commercial & Business Litigation Attorneys Jacksonville FL
When you need business litigation attorney; it's important to have experienced litigation attorneys on your side that offer the resources for your case. At Murphy & Anderson, our lawyers in Jacksonville, FL have the experience to handle your large commercial to small business disputes.
- Breach of Contract (Business Operating Agreement; Franchise Agreement; Real Estate Contract; Construction Contract, etc)
- Contractual Fraud
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Purchase and Sale Agreement Disputes
- Contract Disputes
- Bad Faith and Unfair Business Practices
- Misappropriation of Trade Secrets and/or Assets and Funds
- Violation of Confidentiality and Non-Compete Agreements
- Corporate and Partnership Disputes and Dissolutions
- Enforcement of Business Agreements, Security Agreements, Promissory Notes, and Guarantees
- Business Collections and Debt Litigation
- Defamation, Libel or Slander
- False or Misleading Advertising
- Tortious Interference with Business Relationships or Prospective Advantage
- Misrepresentation and Fraud in the Inducement
These types of disputes are inevitable in business and it's important to have a knowledgeable business litigation lawyer. Transactions have ambiguities, parties or contractors do not perform their obligations, or payment is not made. There are also instances were individuals or corporations interfere with contract rights, there is fraudulent inducement based on certain representations, or shareholders and partners simply disagree over issues and entitlements. Whether you are alleged to have breached a contract, or an aggrieved party, Murphy & Anderson will take practical and efficient steps toward resolving the dispute, not prolonging it.
Murphy & Anderson appreciates the significance of these business disputes to small and large clients, and realizes that early resolution is often the best solution. We will strive to achieve the most favorable result recognizing the expense, time and resources that these matters can draw. However, we are prepared to take cases to trial and opposing counsel will recognize this in our Firm. Our firm has handled matters as large as $400 million and as small as $25,000 in this arena. Timely and efficient problem solving in this arena is a key attribute of the firm. Our philosophy is simply to attain outstanding results efficiently and cost effectively.
Mr. Murphy and Mr. Anderson are among only a handful of business litigation attorneys in Jacksonville that are Board Certified by the Florida Bar as experts in Business Litigation. Murphy & Anderson is also listed in Best Law Firms in America for business litigation, and our lawyers are all regularly listed among the top rated lawyers in the State of Florida for business litigation and commercial litigation.
Contact Murphy Anderson when you need experienced business litigation attorneys to handle your case in Jacksonville, FL.