Employment Attorney in Jacksonville FL
When you are looking for an employment attorney in Jacksonville, FL Murphy and Anderson is the firm that can handle all of your employment disputes including EEOC, ADA, OSHA investigations and wrongful termination. Rated as one of the Best Lawyers in Jacksonville, other practice areas include Securities Litigation, Product Liability, and White Collar Criminal Defense. If you are looking for an Employment Lawyer, turn to Murphy Anderson.
Employment disputes arise where employees bring claims individually, through counsel, and sometimes through agencies (such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and state agencies).
Employment disputes are frequently filed in state or federal courts. The attorneys at Murphy & Anderson represent clients in employment litigation in these venues for matters involving discrimination (race, age, sexual harassment, disability and other issues); compensation and severance; wage and hour issues; retaliation; contracts; and disability matters. Some employment claims also involve the alleged theft of trade secrets, customer lists, and non-compete agreements.
Alternatively, these types of disputes may involve formal or informal mediation or arbitration. The attorneys at Murphy & Anderson have extensive experience in these forums and are prepared to handle these matters on an immediate basis.
The Attorneys at Murphy & Anderson both have extensive experience as an employment attorney in Jacksonville, FL in these forums and are prepared to represent clients on an immediate basis with any of the following employment-related issues:
- Wrongful termination claims
- Retaliation claims
- Title VII discrimination claims
- Section 1981 violations
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) claims
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA) claims
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) disputes
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) disputes
- Florida Civil Rights Act (FCRA) claims
- Non-compete and severance conflicts
- Uniform Trade Secrets Act (UTSA) claims
- Overtime/Wage & Hour disputes
- Non-solicitation restrictions
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration investigations
- Regulatory compliance